“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
Executive-level PR in Salt Lake City, Utah
In an age of change by the minute we offer innovative ideas to strengthen the relationship between you and your customers.
Cartwright Communications is an influential, insightful team of executive-level media and public relations experts. We work to place our clients in all current communication outlets: traditional newsrooms, new media, and social networks. As former journalists, we have trusted newsroom contacts and a unique community and political sensitivity that can only come with time.
A careful hand
PR and marketing firms often use senior people in management, and then assign junior-level employees to the frontline, high-profile work. This is risky. Our clients are serviced only by executive advisors who use a careful hand in community, shareholder, and employee communications.
We choose to work for a select number of clients. This allows us the time and energy to deliver quality results and individual attention to those who put their trust in us.
Services we provide
- Public Relations
- Media & Community Relations
- New Media / Blogging / Social Networking
- Image & Issue Management
- Crisis Communications / Spokesperson Training
- Trust-based Marketing
- Brand Positioning
Areas of practice
- Finance / Banking
- Commercial Real Estate
- Industry & Trade Associations
Clients we have served
- University of Phoenix
- Commerce Real Estate Solutions
- Reebok International
- Bank of American Fork
- Sprint PCS
- Nextel Communications, Inc.
- Salt Lake Marriott City Center
- Salt Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau
Founder Jeri Cartwright, APR, was recognized as:
- One of 30 Women to Watch by Utah Business magazine.
- A winner of three Golden Spike Awards for excellence in public relations.
- Recipient of a 2002 Giant Step Small Business Award from the Salt Lake Chamber.
- A nominee for the 2009 Professional of the Year Award by the Greater Salt Lake Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America.
- One of the Top Public Relations Bloggers chosen by ThePRCoach.com.
- One of 101 Women Bloggers to Watch in 2009 chosen by We Magazine.